Exchange Students - Echange Linguistique
WELCOME!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School

3 posters

Go down

School Empty School

Post by Théo Sun 22 Nov - 20:28

What's your favorite class?
What's your least favorite class?
How many students attend your school?
How long is your lunch?
Are you involved in any club/sport?
What do you like/dislike about your school?
Anything else?

>> Favorite class : Food Around The World 'cause I get to cook and eat what I made haha
>> Least favorite class : 20th Century History because I hate doing my research paper haha
>> Number of students : 400 (from 7th to 12th grade... small school, I know Very Happy)
>> Length of lunch time : 18 minutes XD
>> Clubs/sports I'm involved in : Environmental club, Indoor track club, XC (fall), drama.
>> What I like about my school : Everybody knows everybody, it's a really nice place, good school with good teachers (mainly because I'm next to an Ivy League), my art teacher is awesome.
>> What I don't like about my school : My food around the world teacher because she's a wh*re haha, the buildings being built because the construction guys make so much noise while we're in class.
>> Anything else : I LOVE THETFORD ACADEMY!! GO PANTHEEEERS =D
Théo
Théo
Junior
Junior

Male
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 329
Birthday : 1992-06-12
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://theo-usa.skyblog.com

Back to top Go down

School Empty Re: School

Post by quentin015 Sun 22 Nov - 21:18

* What's your favorite class? I'd say government cause I like everyone in this class. It's almost the only time of the day I don't feel alone because yes, get stuck and followed by 14 years old girls searching for a new boyfriend is not that fun. u_u
Then Government make me learn new things ! finally ^^

* What's your least favorite class? Algebra 2, I feel ashamed to be in this class, even if it's a junior class, this is way too easy and boring. The teacher (coach) doesn't even know anything, he reads the book for 10 minutes before he starts to do anything. Ad he talks to us like if we were retarded. Plus he has a freaking digital touch screen board that he doesn't know how to use. He takes forever to do something with it and it turns so confusing but it's ok thanks to the book explaining everything (we don't need a teacher >.<). I just though about my German Class. The teacher IS retarded. It could be a good class but there are such stupid students, yelling all the time and thinking the are funny (cause of course almost everyone laugh) and the teacher doesn't dare to do anything against them. He also think we are all dumb and always has a stupid smile on his face x)

* How many students attend your school? about 500 (both middle and high school)

* How long is your lunch? 40 minutes, i though that was short until theo said he only has 18 O_O Now I'm glad with my 40 minutes !

* Are you involved in any club/sport? I'm in German club (but it's just uninterresting meetings during lunch (happened twice so far) and we went to a german festival which was fun. I don't do any sport yet. I'm waiting for track and I can't waiiit ! Smile

* What do you like/dislike about your school? I don't like the fact it's an old and small school. There is not so much different classes (just regaular classes -__-) and not so much different sports. I don't like a lot of guys (see in my german class). I kinda like the colors, green is my favorite so I guess I'm lucky with a green & white school ^^ And I don't like the principal !

* Anything else? I can't wait for the next semester to change my schedule and take more fun classes.

Can we add the question "what are your school name, colors and mascot ?" ?

I'm in Marion High School, the colors are green and white and the mascot is the bulldog.
quentin015
quentin015
Graduate
Graduate

Male
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 1249
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://quentin-usa.skyrock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Mon 23 Nov - 18:02

My school is Thetford Academy , the colors are navy blue and white and the mascot is a blue panther Smile
Théo
Théo
Junior
Junior

Male
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 329
Birthday : 1992-06-12
Registration date : 2009-01-02

http://theo-usa.skyblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aline Tue 24 Nov - 4:53

Can I reply even thought I'm back in France? Well, I'll do it anyway! Razz

What are your school name? Shepherd High School
Colors? Navy Blue and Gold
Mascot? Mustangs and Fillies
What's your favorite class? It was Spanish because we were only 5 in that class and they were all my best buddies. 2nd semester we were only 4 so we could talk a lot and the teacher was really nice!
I really like advanced biology too cause we were 15 and we did tons of experiences, dissections and stuff. And we went on coast trip all together, with the best science teacher ever!
What's your least favorite class? Hum I did not like going to Advanced computer because it was stupid and my computer kept freezing up all the time so I had nothing done when the bell rang. And 1st semester I hated World History cause I was with Freshmen. The subject was interesting tho.
How many students attend your school? It was like 600 both Junior High and High School
How long is your lunch? 28 minutes. We had to make it snappy and it was a real pain in the ass...
Are you involved in any club/sport? Yep i was involved in literacy link, which was to create a newsletter about school, sort of a play for middle school, ... everything that could help "learning". Not quite sure actually cause we just met together to gossip more than anything else ^^
What do you like/dislike about your school? Dislike ugh it was kinda small and there were not many sports offered. Everyone knew everyone else in the teams because they used to play together for years so usually only a few people could join the team.
I like tons of stuff! First, it was so American ^^ And I had a locker with the senior because i made a scene to get it (they wanted me to be with the freshmen --"). And kids were so nice to me!
I also like the school/team spirit! I had never seen that before. Homecoming week was by far one of the most enjoyable!
Anything else? I MISS SHEPHERD HIGH!! CAN I PLEASE GO BACK NOW!!!
Aline
Aline
Modo
Modo

Female
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 1412
Birthday : 1990-08-12
Localisation : Lives in Namur but from Saint-Mard and heart in Billings, MT!
Registration date : 2008-06-10

http://aline-usa.skyrock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down