Exchange Students - Echange Linguistique
WELCOME!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you planning for later?

+11
Melou
Perle
danagillian
Agathe
Rina
Théo
Aline
florala-usa
Leeya
Kaito
Ellen
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are you planning for later? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you planning for later?

Post by isa2322 Thu 20 Jan - 3:43

Melou wrote:I'm currently sudying LEA in France, and like you Aline, I thought my english was good, but grammar's kind of tougher than expected haha.
I really don't know what I wanna do after. Oh yeah! next summer you might see me in Disneyland since I applied for a job there haha.
No kidding. I don't like studying in France but my University (Aix-Marseille), offers a 3 year program (LEA EUROPE) which is daaang interesting (once again, it's for the best of the best ONLY -_-'). I'll apply to that and pray very very hard. (a year in Ireland or belgium, then one year in Spain and finally a first year of master degree back here..).

Smile

One year in Belgium???? Are you crazy?!?!

isa2322
Junior
Junior

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 116
Birthday : 1990-05-12
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

What are you planning for later? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you planning for later?

Post by Lucile Thu 20 Jan - 9:30

Melou wrote:I'm currently sudying LEA in France, and like you Aline, I thought my english was good, but grammar's kind of tougher than expected haha.
I really don't know what I wanna do after. Oh yeah! next summer you might see me in Disneyland since I applied for a job there haha.
No kidding. I don't like studying in France but my University (Aix-Marseille), offers a 3 year program (LEA EUROPE) which is daaang interesting (once again, it's for the best of the best ONLY -_-'). I'll apply to that and pray very very hard. (a year in Ireland or belgium, then one year in Spain and finally a first year of master degree back here..).

Smile

Come in England to go to university! It's awesome! haha =D ^.^
Lucile
Lucile
Modo
Modo

Female
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 881
Birthday : 1991-12-06
Registration date : 2008-10-05

http://www.lucile-amerique-latine.skyrock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melou Thu 20 Jan - 14:22

isa2322 wrote:

One year in Belgium???? Are you crazy?!?!

Nope. You don't really get to pick. That's because English Universities are asking for expensive fees while the Belgians ones don't ask anything (you just pay the fees in your french University, which are around 300 bucks for me).
It would in Gan I believe. In some kind of english speaking University. Smile
Melou
Melou
Freshman
Freshman

Female
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 35
Birthday : 1991-07-05
Registration date : 2011-01-06

http://melou-shows-you.skyrock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin015 Sat 22 Jan - 11:18

I'm still in High school right now but I cannot wait to get my HS degree and get out of there. I'mma go for a bachelor's degree in English and Chinese and then I'm thinking of going abroad to get a master's degree in translation... well, I think...
We'll see how it goes and where it leads me. One think I'm sure of, I can't see myself doing anything else than languages-related studies.
quentin015
quentin015
Graduate
Graduate

Male
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 1249
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://quentin-usa.skyrock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bassamba Thu 17 May - 21:20

Hi guys!

I feel like a veteran here..heyhey! you are all young but having a career plan at your age is awesome because time is money!!

If you dont know me, I am registered for a while. I am not that old (25) but I did one semester of ESL in charlotte,NC in 2010, and then I moved to an university in missouri for a 4 year bachelor degree in Business Administration and Management. It's been 2 years I live in MO. I will graduate next year. I passed by the organism calvin-thomas.

After, I plan to do an OPT in the US (1 year job permit for college graduate student) or pursuing an MBA in Supply Chain Management. I might also going back in europe (FR ENGLand Switzerland) and doing a professional Master in International Management. It will depend on the opportunities. next year will be crucial for me.

In a long term, my goal is to create my own business. I've always had this goal. That is why I decided to move in the US. This is the place of entrepreneurship and services. I am taking business class related to the creation of enterprises. I am learning and looking for a reliable idea. I plan to work for 4years, saving money. and then giving me a shot, creating my business if I am ready.

This is an ambitious project. But I'll do whatever it takes to make it real. As American like to say: "Impossible is nothing"!!

if you wanna see how look like the life of an international student in a US college, just visit my blog. This is the story of my adventure from charlotte to St louis. ==> http://bassamba.skyrock.com

good luck in your projects guys!
bassamba
bassamba
Sophomore
Sophomore

Male
Aquarius Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-09-26

http://bassamba.skyrock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum